halfacanuck

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily reflect my actual opinions.

September 12, 2004

Near-scalping

"What did you do yesterday that was new, Ross?" I hear you all demanding somewhat aggressively. Well, I'll tell you: I shaved someone's head. The victim was Paul (or "Spastic Boy," as he's affectionately known). It was all his idea. Certainly me saying "only complete wusses don't shave their heads" had no bearing on his decision. Here are some pictures:

Then we went to Jim's house and watched hockey. A little later Jim exposes a nipple:

I'm not entirely sure what Brenda was doing here, but she seemed to be enjoying herself:

On a related note, Lauren is differently special:

I do not look even slightly deranged in this picture:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home