halfacanuck

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily reflect my actual opinions.

September 06, 2004

Newness

Yesterday I decided I'm going to do something new every day. While it would be excellent to be able to say "tomorrow, sky diving, next day, nibble caviar from thigh of Bolivian virgin," that kind of thing is slightly beyond my means at the moment. So whatever it is that I do every day, it has to be both new and cheap.

Newness so far: Yesterday I demolished the side porch with the aid of a hammer and a circular saw. It was fun as only wholesale destruction can be, and also free. Rebuilding it will not be free, but there you go. Today I tasted my first Dr Pepper. I shan't much mind if it's my last.

Small steps, I think you'll agree, but new. That's the important thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home