halfacanuck

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily reflect my actual opinions.

November 17, 2004

Lucky y'all

I hereby declare, unilaterally and without consulting any of my hopelessly sycophantic forelock-tugging subjects (that means you), that this blog is now covered by one of the Creative Commons licences. Specifically, you are allowed to "copy, distribute, display, and perform" my blog (that's right, perform) provided you give me credit, it's for noncommercial purposes (sorry, Andrew Lloyd Webber), and you don't "alter, transform, or build upon" it.

I also hereby reserve the right to make too many paranthetical comments in one paragraph.

Oh, and when I say credit, that includes credit cards.

2 Comments:

At November 17, 2004 at 10:55 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm. This looks suspiciously like a sales pitch. Where's the dotted line for signature, and what's in the smallprint?

 
At November 17, 2004 at 10:59 a.m. , Blogger Ross said...

Dear Anonymous,

Credit card number: _____________________
Expiry date: __/__
Total billable: $5.00*

Signature: _____________________

Hope that helps.

(*Note: halfacanuck reserves the right to charge significantly more than $5.00 to your credit card.)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home